Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Seminary 2013-14

 Another year of seminary has begun.  These beautiful, smiling, amazing youth are the 12 that I expect will come to class each and every day.
They are indeed a lively bunch.
 We will be studying the Book of Mormon.  I am super excited about that.  I read it over the summer and can't wait to get into it in more detail.
When I was called to teach seminary six years ago, I had the thought that I'd like to teach for six years.  I thought I would like to teach until Andrew was finished with the program.  What was I thinking?  I was not a morning person.  Well, that's changed.  I do mornings now.  Something I never did before.  I'm even happy.  Of course, my class doesn't begin until 7am which is a blessing to all of us who attend as no one falls asleep.
I look at these faces and I know I am blessed!

No comments: