Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Sunday Happenings

On Sunday I traveled through the snow with my husband to visit the Rhinelander Ward.  It was nice to see many of those wonderful people whom I know and love.  The reason for visiting wasn't just a usual visit though.  Bishop Lindner has served as the bishop of that ward for eight years.  He's a wonderful man whom I dearly love.  He was released as the bishop.  Tom Jones was sustained as their new bishop.  I love to see the reaction of the saints to a new unit leader.  Even more I love to hear the testimonies of those who've been newly called and released. 
Here's the new bishopric with their wives.  What a wonderful group of people they are.  They'll handle whatever comes their way no problem.  Those sisters are just full of support as well.
My husband always says in quoting some general authority.  "We've identified whom the Lord has already chosen."  Just before arriving home, my husband spotted this guy sitting atop a sign not far from our home.  What a beautiful day it was!

No comments: