Friday, October 23, 2009

Stake Conference Weekend

This weekend is our stake conference. Our choir is combining with the Wausau choir and singing My Shepherd Will Supply My Need with harp and flute accompaniment. I hope it goes off since we won't be practicing together until just before the session. I also get the opportunity to team-speak with my husband on Saturday night. I'm prepared for that and have control over what will come out of my mouth while standing at the pulpit. At least I hope so.

Sunday will bring two sessions of conference. One in Wausau in the morning and the other in Rapids at 2:30. Last week Sammi and I visited Stevens Point and since we know the music, we'll be singing with the Point choir. That should be really fun, since I don't normally get to sing with the choir.

I only wish the weather would be nicer, but then we're going to be inside so what does it matter?

No comments: