Tuesday, October 20, 2009

h1n1????

The news came yesterday that the sister of 2 of my seminary students has the h1n1 flu. Andrew came home after school with a fever as well. I decided to cancel seminary for the rest of the week so hopefully no one will get or give this lovely virus to anyone else. I called all of the parents and let them know that their children would be receiving assignments from me via email. That way we can count the days and not get behind. I'm sure my students feel bad about not being able to get up extra early and get that much needed sleep.

I took my sweetie to church last night and we cleaned up the room and sanitized the tables. Andrew is feeling better- fever is gone - but has a scratchy throat. I kept him home as obviously there's something amiss in his body.

I just pray that we don't get it. Sanitizing the surfaces, doorknobs, remotes, mouse, water fixtures and lightswitches was on the top of my list of things to do last night. More of the same today.

No comments: