Friday, October 16, 2009

B is for . . . .

This morning when I came home from seminary, Clare and my cute little grandson were sitting in the livingroom. Pat was busy doing something on his computer or something. At any rate, I was sitting on the floor "talking" to this little guy when Pat came and put his glasses on his nose. Cute picture. It reminds me of the last picture in Cami's Book of Mormon book that I got her for Christmas last year. As long as I had the camera, Pat did whatever he could to get Adam to smile. The following picture is going to get blown up and displayed in our home. I love it! By the way, B is for Baby Adam (according to Cami.) We've begun calling him B at times, thus the name of the post. Enjoy his smiling face!


1 comment:

Miss Erin said...

i love this little boy!
he's so happy!