Sunday, March 15, 2009

My Angels

Once each month our ward choir sings a special number in our Sacrament service. Today was our ward conference and we sang "The Lord is My Shepherd." I found the arrangement on ldsmusicsource.com. We don't have a huge choir and very few exceptional voices. In fact we were missing a few voices today as the missionaries were in Shawano. Once again though, I felt angels singing with "my angels."

At times we sing whatever it is we've practiced and it comes off good, but other times it comes off in a whole different way, a very spiritual way. Those are the days that I feel unseen angels singing with those angel voices that come to practice each week. I am truely blessed to have the calling as choir director as I get to hear the finished product. I love those wonderful people who give their time and talents to make our meetings more spiritual. Kudos to Suzie for her talents which far outshines anything I can say or do.

No comments: