Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Bliss

On Saturday the Gourleys moved out of our home and into their own apartment. Good for them. They've needed their own space for a while. While they moved out, Sammi moved back home. She's either going to continue her education here or serve a mission. I guess this is a good place to be until she figures that out. No rent, no grocery shopping and a job.

I began my track season last week and so far, so good. I am a lot busier as I have to run to Bowler several times each week for practice. I guess I'll actually earn my pay this year. haha I do love the track season. I love the competition of the individual competitors as well as the team aspect. There may be many winners without the team actually winning.

This week started the maple sapping season in our area. Rosy has taken off for at least a month to do her maple syrup making. That leaves me at Tilleda full-time. Or does it? With Sammi working only part-time at Arby's (which she detests) she is available to work more hours in my place. Thank you Sammi!

Yesterday I had this wonderful day in which I was the only person in my house all day. Tom went with Sammi; Erin and Andrew off to school and I was left alone to accomplish my laundry and prepare my seminary lesson. It was Bliss!

2 comments:

Luana said...

Heidi,
I didn't know you were a runner. Sure wish I had the motivation to get back to exercise but so far it escapes me. Did Sammi decide not to get married?

Heidi said...

That's still all up in the air, but she's thinking a mission would give them both time to mature a bit more.