Thursday, March 26, 2009

A house FULL

Last night we had a house full of family and friends. It was a wonderful experience. Clare and Cami came over in the afternoon to do laundry and visit. Clare had activity days so she was coming anyway, I just invited her to come earlier. My niece Alyssa with her husband and daughter came over for a visit. We haven't seen them for close to 2 years. My dad came over for supper as he wanted to visit with them as well. Clint came from work and joined us. Then Pat came home from his presidency meeting. Finally, with Lys and Clare over, the Youngs joined us. We haven't seen Whitney and Lloyd since before they left for Korea and we got to meet baby Jordan. She's beautiful! It was a fun household with memories shared and lots of hugs and laughter. What a great thing it is to have loved ones!

On another note, it was really fun to watch Isabelle and Cami together. Belle is almost 3 and Cami just turned 2. They were like any other kids with not wanting to share, but mostly they giggled and laughed and played. One of the highlights was watching them color themselves with washable markers. They started with paper but ended up drawing on their bellies and arms and whatever else was naked. Someone took pictures but unfortunately it wasn't me. In the end they had a very "colorful" tubby together.

1 comment:

DJ said...

As I was reading I was hoping there'd be pictures at the end of your post--I love how all these kids are getting married and starting families. I haven't see all of you in SO long and I love seeing all the cute little offspring! You guys are such a great family. Get togethers like that is what it's all about!!