Thursday, March 5, 2009

Generations of Dresses

Pat loves to buy dresses. Shortly after we got married he started buying dresses for me for all the major ocassions such as birthdays, Mother's day and Christmas. (Now that I think of it, he also helped pay for my wedding dress.) When our daughters started coming along, he bought dresses for them as well. On Tuesday he came home with a jumper for Cami. He's quite pleased with the deal he got as it cost $2.86. He's also pleased that he's been buying dresses for three generations! Here she is modeling it.

5 comments:

Sara said...

So cute! Cami seems very pleased with Hank's choice!

Lauren said...

That is absolutely adorable. You have one beautiful grandaughter! I also think thatis the cutest thing that he buys you ladies dresses!

Sammi said...

she has a really cheesy smile. what dress did dad buy me?

Luana said...

That is so cool that your husband likes to buy dresses for the women/girls in his life. What a sweet man.

momtoo3cutegirlz said...

Aww, what a caring Grandpa! I think that is a sweet gesture and Cami looks as if she's in love with the dress!