Thursday, October 27, 2022

Wood Shop Progress

With the exterior of the wood shop complete, the interior can now be started.  
Insulation came first.  I cut a lot of pieces of insulation and Pat tacked them in place.  Once that was finished he ran the wiring for the outlets and lights.
Next came some very heavy pieces of drywall.  Ten and 12 foot pieces are heavy!
Once all the drywall was in place came my job.  I did all the taping a mudding and sanding.  If this would be inside my home, I would have taken more time and done a better job.  But this is a wood shop and it was good practice.  Pat wanted it painted this week so I didn't have time to go back again and again and mud and sand it a few more times.  
Since this photo was taken, the primer and paint have made their way to the walls.  It looks good.  Not great, just good.

No comments: