Saturday, July 24, 2021

A Family Day

When we got back from Nauvoo, we had a family day planned where all of us could go to the NEW Zoo and then later to Bay Beach.  It has been years since I went to the zoo.  I really didn't miss much.  Once we arrived at Bay Beach, we had a nice picnic lunch before taking off to the rides.  Some of the people were cleared out by then.  Still, a Saturday wasn't really the time to go.
There were a few photos that needed to be recreated.  All of them were as penguins.
I'm not sure Eddie really saw the animals but he didn't complain as he got to ride in his stroller 
I LOVE this face!
I always enjoy the prairie dogs and this is a new way to view them.
These penguins didn't exist the last time I visited this zoo.
This is a recreation and I love these faces more now than I did when the original was taken.
A couple of guys were watching us as we went on a ride.  
This little guy couldn't get enough of the rides.  He would have drug me all over the park in order to go on the next ride.
Henry and Eli shared a ride.
Cami, Butch and Clint love the Yo-yo.  They can have it.  It makes me dizzy.
Sweet Lydia needed her own vehicle. The boys didn't always share, but Lydia never did.  

No comments: