Sunday, June 28, 2020

Alvin Smith District

Last week we met with President Julander.  He asked us to be district leaders.  Today we met for the first time with our newly organized district.  We met in the Cultural Hall aka the Masonic Hall.  
Once our sacrament service was complete, we talked about district assignments.  
On a side note, when I walked into the site the first thing I noticed was all the faux grain painted on all the wood surfaces.  I've seen it again and again over the years but until this spring when I spent so much time applying faux grain to window frames and doors and door frames, it never occurred to me that it wasn't original wood grain.
We have an amazing group of missionaries in our district.  Elder and Sister Lancaster are our zone leaders, Elder and Sister Flanders and Elder and Sister Ballard.  Elder Ballard was just called to be a counselor to President Rizley.  What a great group of people we get to meet with!

No comments: