Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Spring is Springing

Last October there were 1000s of bulbs that were planted around this place.  They are now popped through the ground and I can barely wait to see the beautiful colors.
The daffodils are through and blooming their hearts out.  I love daffodils!  These at the visitor's center are a pale yellow.
I much prefer these at the Family Living Center which are a bright vibrant yellow.  I do love flowers! 
I think daffodils are some of the happiest looking flowers.  This fancy one is so beautiful.
These hyacinths are in a bed in the Smith Family Cemetery.  The aroma when you walk near is amazing.
There is this one lone white flower in the bed.  I believe it is just getting a head start as in between each of those purple ones is another color waiting to bloom.  If the purple ones last long enough it will be a checkerboard pattern.
There is so much color and beauty and it has only begun.  The saddest part is that there are so few people who will get to see all of it.  I post the photos on Facebook so those that planted and those that left will get to enjoy what it looks like.  As well as those who will never see this coloring book that God has created.
This guy is a little plainer in appearance but with multi-colors is so unique.  Just like people.  We're all unique in our own way.

No comments: