Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Orson Hyde

Two weeks ago, Jared put Sister Odum and I to work at Orson Hyde home.  We had to wash the ceilings and walls with a vinegar solution and then wipe them with a tack rag that took the residue off.
When that process was done we began the painting.  Jared likes things done just so. 
We took turns rolling and brushing.  I spent some time cutting around the windows, doors and baseboards.  I really enjoy doing that and I'm quite good at it.
The Warners were able to work with us on this morning.  I really enjoyed having them with us. 
They weren't able to stay for more than a few hours as they had a meeting with Elder Wadley.  That's when they found out that they were able to stay while so many other couples were being sent home.  I work with some wonderful, amazing people!

No comments: