Monday, October 28, 2019

Views

A few Sundays ago we went for a drive "around the block" from Nauvoo to Fort Madison, down to Keokuk and back.  When you are across the river in Montrose, there is really spectacular views of the temple.  I wished I had brought a camera with a better zoom feature.
We drove a little further down the coastline of the river and were able to get a better side view of this magnificent structure.
These two are really the same photo.  One with the tree and shadow which I really like a lot.
Then two mornings last week the sun was rising as we went to work.  Before we left the compound to go out and do some things, I stopped and took this photo.  The best views of the temple are right outside my door.  Again, I wish I had a zoom.
It has been our blessing to attend the temple each week and sometimes multiple times.  It will close for two weeks in November.  That will really feel strange.  I love being so close and being reminded of the eternal nature of families as I pass by this structure daily.

No comments: