Sunday, June 30, 2019

Temple Walk

While we were in the Missionary Training Center (MTC), we went out each morning and walked around the Provo temple block.  It was tough going as the enter walk was uphill until we got past the temple.  The walk back was obviously much easier as it was downhill.
 On our last day, we walked through the temple grounds and discovered the pink we had been seeing was thousands and roses blooming.  I love this photo except for the light post in the forefront.  
I have a great respect for the grounds crew who keep this place looking so beautiful.  I understand now what kind of work it takes to keep things looking so good.  
I also understand what it means to "dead head" and why it is so important.  I'm sure these roses and flowers are tended with great care.  
I can smell them from here.

No comments: