Friday, June 14, 2019

One Week

I strap on this tool in the morning and feel like Mick Dundee from the movie Crocodile Dundee.  It isn't actually a knife like he carries in the movie.  It's more of a digger/cutter/planting tool.  The sheath is handy though.
 I've been on the watering truck each morning.  That's an easy job and kind of fun too.  We water all the potted plants on Mulholland as well as all those in old Nauvoo.  We also have some flower beds including the one at President Lusvardi's home.  Afterward we weed or pick up sticks and branches.
The weeding isn't bad. There are six of us and we talk or just work together.  The time goes by fast as we have a six hour day.  It sure is nice being done at noon every day.  
We take turns driving.  It's alphabetical so today was my day.  I think the biggest issue is the sisters don't like backing up the trailer to ditch our weeds in the firepit.  I've backed enough trailers in my life so it wasn't an issue.

1 comment:

Sammi said...

Living your best life, backing up that trailer.