Sunday, June 9, 2019

Moses

While in the MTC (missionary training center) we were able to go to the new teaching building just to go see the murals on the walls.  There are 12 of them and I plan to share each one.  The first one we were able to sit and ponder over was Moses.  Each has a description along with it.  
There is no way my camera, or anyone else's for that matter, can capture these amazing pictures so you'll have to imagine how magnificent they are.
 As I sat in front of Moses looking out over the vast world that God created I thought how small and insignificant I really am.  God has this marvelous plan and he trusts me, little 'ol me, to share this with his children.
Ether 12:27 comes to mind.
And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness.  I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them.
When I look at this mural I can see how small and weak I am but God will use me in whatever way he sees fit to bring about His eternal purposes.  I can become a stronger person and bear a witness of our Heavenly Father and His son Jesus Christ in a more powerful way than before.
So my questions are:
How do you feel when you look at this mural?
Proportionately, why do you think that Moses appears to be so small in the mural?
How do you think Moses felt after viewing God's revelation to him?
After pondering over this beautiful mural, I felt God's love for me in an overwhelming way.

No comments: