Tuesday, April 26, 2016

The Wizard of Oz?

We had a Relief Society birthday party in March.  I was asked to be the Tin Man (Woman).  I was supposed to tell the sisters about having a heart.  I went about it from the perspective of "If I only had a heart."  Oh the things I could do!  I could go to a sister's baptism or sit with another as she was injured and off work.  I could and I did but what more could I do if I had a heart!

Tracy was the Scarecrow and wished for a brain.  Sarah was the Cowardly Lion and wished for courage.  Ann was Dorothy and wished to go home.  All of them did a beautiful job.  It was really inspirational.  But, Wow! That tin man costume was HOT!
Tracy and I look like real fatties in our costumes.  That's unfortunate since we've been exercising for four months together.  Thanks to Sammi for taking this photo and snapping it to me.  These women are some of my favorite people on the planet!  I'm thankful to have them in my life.

No comments: