Thursday, January 15, 2015

Mike & Becca's Reception

 Mike and Becca's wedding reception was Dec 27th.  It was a wonderful evening to be with family.  The music was fun.  The kids couldn't wait to dance.  I think the "big" kids loved dancing as much as the little ones.
I don't know what the specific song was, but there was a dance learned at EFY and here are some of those who went recreating it.
 And the same dance.
 Little Ava enjoying her first wedding reception.
 Tom dancing with the bride.
 Matt paid $5 to dance with Mike.
 I remember feeling a bit strange having to dance with my new "in-law" family.  Becca seems right at home.  Must mean she loves us.
 Sammi dancing with the groom.  These two have always been buddies.
My two little buddies enjoying some pop. 
 The chicken dance!
 Fabio is learning the chicken dance.  Not something done in Brazil.
 I don't know why, but some people had to wear the chicken hats.
 Bonny even got her groove on.
 Brock was pouting cause he didn't get a chicken hat. 
 Ben was willing to give his up, but Brock didn't want it.
 Evie danced the night away.
 Brock got Erin out of the floor nearly as much as me.
 She dipped him but I didn't.
 Adam wanted to dance with me a lot.
 Jake was not to be left out so he joined us.
The little ones loved trying to "catch" the lights on the floor.  
We had a wonderful evening with family and friends.  Weddings should truly be a celebration and this one was.

No comments: