Saturday, October 18, 2014

Happy 19th Andrew

  Today my baby boy is 19 years old! Wow! He's not a kid anymore.  I can't even begin to know where all those years went.  They went by so fast!  This is the first time he is not home for his special day and I'm missing him a little today.  I know he's doing what he is supposed to be doing but that doesn't mean my mother's heart can't ache a little today.  Enjoy the following photos of the silly, fun, crazy, accomplished man that I call my son.
Andrew qualifying for state high jump!
 Receiving his medal for qualifying for state.
 Placed 8th at state!  What a privilege to have been his coach.
 The most important thing in his life right now.
 My Pleshek missionaries.
 Yes, he is biking.
 He's an amazing brother and uncle.
My missionary with his stake president.
He was a basketball official too but much preferred playing.
 Basketball and more basketball.
 What a handsome man.
 A kite made in scouts.
 First buck kill!
 With President and Sister Moffat.
 His purpose in serving.
 Where he's serving.
The payoff in being a missionary. 
 Tuba player. 
 Only a brother could love sisters who bring home this cake.
 Eighth grade recognition.  He loved this suit!
 Buddies at youth conference.
Going swimming with friends while camping
 Brothers prior to baptism.
Our sweet 8 year old.  This was 11 years ago today.  Happy birthday my dear son!

No comments: