Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with these people plus a few more not in this photo.  Clare asked me if I wanted to do the "Turkey Trot" in Green Bay.  My husband said there was no reason to go all the way to Green Bay to walk so we created our own.  Clare created the shirts and after our meal we went out for a walk.  It was a bit nippy, but still a lot of fun. 
On another note, I have to say that I absolutely love these two missionaries.  They are awesome!  They work and teach so well together.  They're both just young guys but we have had some amazing teaching experiences in our home with them and a myriad of non-members.  What a privilege it is to have the missionaries teach in our home.  So, this Thanksgiving with all the usual things I have to be thankful for I am also thankful for these two young guys who put their lives on hold for two years to come to Wisconsin and teach the gospel.

No comments: