Thursday, October 17, 2013

Autumn Time

 I have loved the fall of the year ever since I can remember.  I think it is the colors and smells and sound of crunching leaves.  There are things I don't care for like the fact that that grass doesn't get dry until noon.
 Here's my back yard around the fire pit.  I love our new fire pit by the way.
 I love the glow of the yellow/orange leaves especially when the sun is shining.
 My apple trees are still green but the apples have been picked.  Most of the leaves are off the tree in the background.
The Fall also means soccer and volleyball.  I always loved volleyball.  I've gained an appreciation for soccer over the last couple of years with Andrew playing.  His team lost in the regional final tonight.  They played tough.  They also had a great season.  I loved watching them play.
Well, on to basketball in less than a month.

No comments: