Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Back to Being Mommy

After my fabulous vacation last week, I spent two days this week being "mommy" to my grandchildren.  Clare and Clint got a getaway for just the two of them.  Gee, I know what that is.
Anyway, being the caregiver for little ones makes me appreciate so much the fact that that part of mylife is over.  Although, getting loves/hugs from this little man makes my heart melt.
 This guy has a great imagination that never quits.  He reminds me of Andrew in some respects. 
 I cleaned the porch a couple of times and that's when the boys seem to notice that the toys are kept there.
 I'm not sure why Brock was carrying around this purse but he was having a great time.  He smiles as soon as I get the camera out but since he then walks toward me, I can't seem to capture his beautiful smile quite like I want to.
 This little chicka was busy with summer school and yesterday with tumbling class, so I didn't get much interaction with her until in the evening when we went back to their house and then she watched a movie.
Today we read some books while Brock napped and then some "Just Dance" on the Wii.

At any rate, I know why women should have their children while they're younger.  Those women who take hormones to have children in their 50's+ are just plain insane.  (I picked out another choice word, but thought I'd be kinder.)  I will appreciate an uninterrupted sleep tonight.  I haven't gotten up to check on anyone so many times in years.
I love these munchkins and had a great time with them.  Tomorrow I can go to work and relax!

1 comment:

Luana said...

Ha Ha Ha.....I hear ya sister, loud and clear!!