Sunday, July 31, 2011

Girl's Camp

Girl's Camp 2011 here I come!  The next few days I will be taking pictures and creating slide shows for the girls in our stake.  I enjoy going as the "historian."  I get to take pictures of everyone and everything that happens.  I get to enjoy the activities on my terms, eat all that good chow and best of all, bunk with Cheryl.  We had so much fun together last year that I asked her if we could bunk together again in the bat cave. 

The bat cave is just a little tiny end of a cabin with 3 sets of bunks and not much room to move around.  We giggle ourselves silly and besides having a lot of fun, I think it relieves any tension that she may have to deal with as the stake young womens president. 

So, Monday morning through Thursday night, I'll be bunking at Camp Susan with the best of the best.

No comments: