Sunday, April 4, 2010

General Conference

General Conference is upon us once again. I started some time ago, taking notes on each speaker. This has made me listen closer and in turn feel those things that are for me.

On Saturday I was impressed by many of the talk given. Who will ever forget Elder Holland! He certainly doesn't mince words. He gives it straight. Satan comes at us these days straight on so why not the words of an apostle?

I loved listening to Elder Bednar as well. What promises were given as he testified of the importance of reading and talking about the Book of Mormon.

Last night I listened in on part of the priesthood session. I heard Elder Rasband talk of how mission calls are made. I will love reading that one in the Ensign. I also listened to Elder Oaks talk about priesthood blessings. Many of my questions were answered in that talk.

I'm sure there will be more to come.....

No comments: