Tuesday, April 20, 2010

5 1/2 weeks more

I love teaching seminary. I really do. But I have to say that by this time of year, I'm getting tired. Not tired of the kids or the lessons, but rather tired of the preparing to teach. I'm really tired of my clothes. By the time I get to Sunday I'm sick of picking out a skirt. Yes, I wear a skirt to seminary everyday. I'm tired of getting up early, but I'd do that anyway to get Andrew up. Yes, I'm counting down the weeks. Not days yet, just the weeks.

And what is with the nasty odor coming out of the ladies room at church. I've got to say that I had to open the windows in our Relief Society room to get rid of the stench. I emptied the garbage and the toilets are flushed and the drains have been checked and still there is a stench very much like an over-used outhouse coming out of that room. I informed the girls if they needed to use the restroom to please use the men's room. Rye got there a tad bit late today and didn't hear me say that. She got quite an assault on her sense of smell when she walked into the ladies room. At least there's something keeping me entertained. It takes so little.

No comments: