Saturday, April 10, 2010

100 thoughts for my 100th post.

I'm stealing the thought that my daughter, Sammi had. One hundred thoughts for my 100th post. I was actually going to post something else and then I noticed I had 99 posts. Here we go.

1. I love snuggling with my husband each morning.
2. I love Cami running up to me with a hug.
3. I love little B's smile.
4. I love being a mom.
5. I love track and field and even enjoy being the coach.
6. I love that my daughter is serving a mission.
7. I'm going to miss Erin when she leaves for school on Saturday.
8. I still melt when Andrew at 14 tells me he loves me when he leaves home or even when I drop him off at school.
9. I giggle at Tom when his name is called as a winner at special olympics.
10. I enjoy teaching seminary more than I ever thought I would.
11. I enjoy spending time with my extended family.
12. I love the change in the seasons. The only thing I don't love is the extreme cold.
13. I enjoy dancing with my sweetheart.
14. I like squeaky cheese.
15. Sometimes ice cream just hits the spot.
16. I have the best friends I could ever ask for.
17. Being "Nana" is so fun.
18. I love finding a new/old friend via facebook.
19. I'm glad I learned to play the piano.
20. I believe in angels.
21. A clean house is worth the effort.
22. I like mowing the lawn.
23. I wish I could play competitive volleyball more often.
24. I really enjoy watching my children play sports.
25. I love that I'm athletic (or used to be.)
26. I like that my children make good choices.
27. I hope my children will live close enough to see fairly often. They don't need to live in the same town, just not thousands of miles away.
28. I miss my mom immensely.
29. My dad was my childhood hero.
30. I have some really wonderful sisters (that includes in-laws).
31. I'm thankful that my children chose such wonderful friends.
32. I love living in downtown Lyndhurst!
33. General Conference is the bomb.com.
34. Living worthy of the Spirit is so worth it.
35. I like to eat and am thankful for enough to eat.
36. I'm blessed to have Tom in my life.
37. I've got some great neighbors.
38. I miss my family who live in Idaho.
39. Planting and harvesting are fun, but the weeding is not my thing.
40. I wish I had a better eye for design.
41. Having the priesthood in my home is something I take for granted.
42. I pray for my future sons/daughter in law.
43. My seminary youth are amazing.
44. I'd really like to ride my bike more often.
45. Sometimes I think about being thin again, but don't want to work that hard.
46. Rereading my journal makes me laugh, cry and shake my head.
47. I can't believe how immature I was when I first got married.
48. I have a very patient husband.
49. I love the sound of biting into a Cortland or Macintosh apple.
50. I'm not much of a football fan.
51. My daughter is an amazing mother.
52. I'm going to love having my entire family all together but don't feel bad that we can't be right now.
53. People that teach my children are amazing.
54. A short nap can refresh me very easily.
55. A tall, cold glass of milk is my favorite beverage.
56. Going to the temple always lifts me when I didn't know I needed lifting.
57. It's fun when the Stockbridge officers come over for a meal during their break.
58. Watching a baby learn to crawl makes me giddy.
59. I love that Tom is so polite to everyone, even the dentist.
60. Baked potato chips are so yummy.
61. I work well when I'm under pressure.
62. I miss the City of Joseph pageant.
63. I'm grateful for the opportunity to be in the pageant for 5 years.
64. Lemon pie is my favorite pie.
65. Playing lightning with anyone is really fun.
66. I'm so thankful I don't have to work a full-time job. I love being a stay at home mom.
67. I'll admit it. I enjoyed the Twilight series.
68. The ward choir is awesome.
69. A campfire is nature's television.
70. I enjoy playing the Wii. Especially tennis.
71. The church allows me to make friends that I would never have otherwise.
72. I love the scent of sheets that were hung on the clothesline.
73. I'm still frightened of snakes. Icky!
74. Chocolate-mint anything is worth the calories.
75. Anything patriotic puts a lump in my throat.
76. I like to paint, but don't like the clean-up.
77. I love taking pictures, but don't do it enough.
78. The fragrance of wood chips has always reminded me of my dad.
79. My mother was the master at giving selfless service.
80. I learned a ton about being a mom from Tina.
81. I an eternal optimist.
82. I love to smile and laugh. I'm a happy person.
83. I'm amazed when I think about the atonement.
84. Having the missionaries in our home is always a treat.
85. I love camping with my family.
86. I've always loved rollercoasters.
87. Paying bills isn't fun, but it always makes me feel like I've accomplished something important.
88. Getting out of debt is an amazing feeling.
89. I love surprising people.
90. Holding my babies for the first time was incredible.
91. Getting an affirmative answer to prayer makes me feel good.
92. I'm thankful to be married to a worthy priesthood holder.
93. I love soaking in the sun in my livingroom on a winter day.
94. I miss my daily phone calls with Tina.
95. I love phone calls from friends who just want to talk.
96. I think texting is just too time consuming. It's easier to speak.
97. I get excited as I watch my track athletes perform well.
98. I love to sing even though my voice isn't anything special.
99. Being silly with my boys makes me feel young.
100.I love getting comments on my blog from all of you who will read this.

5 comments:

Clare said...

I vote for 23, 42 & 57. I wonder what kind of people will marry my sisters and brother. I'll miss Mike coming over and eating my food.

Amy said...

Great list Heidi! I like your comment about the campfire being nature's tv :)

Sue said...

I love your list!!!! So many things on it are reasons I love you so much!!!

DJ said...

I love these lists. They take forever but they are super fun to read and get to know people better through. Some I knew, some I wasnt' surprised in the least by and all of the were great. YOU are great! I love and miss you and your family so much! I have to come visit someday soon! I miss good ole wisconsin!
Congrats on 100 posts!!

Luana said...

Gosh Heidi there are just too many to comment on. Loved reading them all. A few of the things on your list would be on mine as well.