Saturday, January 16, 2010

Saturday Sledding Party

With such a wonderful winter day, we decided to have a sledding/skiing party. I called my dad and he invited some people. We invited some dear friends and off we went. We have a fire and roast weiners along with the skiing and the sledding. It was a grand day for being outside.

Here's Spencer just after he got his skis on. His dad didn't get any on, but he taught his son what he needed to do to be a skier.

Here he is at the bottom of the hill. He did so great. I don't think he has ever been on skis before. I was impressed.

Alexa and Evan were visiting Auntie Sarah for Lex's 16th birthday. They were on the skis a lot today. My dad cleared this hill several years ago. He keeps it groomed and set up a tow rope for us. He also bought all the ski equipment.

It's obvious to me that Clint loves sledding. I think he was up and down the hill today more than anyone.

Pat took Cami and Eric on the snowmobile. I think they liked the ride as they got a second one.

Our littlest sledder. Our little B was so happy to sit in his sled and watch the action.

No comments: