Tuesday, September 29, 2009

So Little Means So Much

On Sunday it was my birthday.... and yes I know exactly how old I am. My husband always buys me clothes for my birthday. The only surprise in the gift is exactly what it will look like. Yes, I got clothes. Some shirts, sweaters and a really nice pair of pants. Thanks for shopping Sammi. But, this year I got a gift that meant so much more. Since my birthday was on a Sunday and since my stake president husband is rarely ever home on a Sunday, he decided to take the day (3 hour block) off and leave the stake with me. We attended church in the Shawano Ward so that he could sit with me during sacrament meeting and Sunday school. Wasn't that sweet? Don't get me wrong, I love the clothes but I love the gesture so much more. Now if only I could somehow get an anniversary too. I guess I won't press my luck.

1 comment:

Clare said...

You didn't say anything about my cheesecake...I even used fresh raspberries. That's okay, I think I ate the most pieces of anyone and I really did make it for my own benefit. Thanks for having a birthday. :)