Friday, September 25, 2009

Fall Chores

I love the fall season!!! I think the colors and smells are a delight to the senses. I can deal with the cooler weather, although I think if that's the determining factor of when fall gets here, we went from spring to fall without hitting summer.

This time of year is filled with chores that I wouldn't have at any other time of the year. First of all there the canning. Applesauce, apple pie filling and tomato juice are all on the docket for me. I've already taken care of some of all of those plus putting corn in the freezer. There's a lot more to do with my apples.

So these days, before I head out to general conference, I need to get as much accomplished as possible. I don't want my fruit to spoil while I'm gone. Wish me luck and the motivation to get it all accomplished!