Thursday, March 21, 2024

I’m Having Fun

Since Andrew has been back in school, I have had the opportunity to watch Eddie several days each week.  He is now creeping up on being 4 years old.  He's such a smart boy and we have fun together.  
On Valentine's day we made heart shaped cut-out cookies.  After I sprinkled the flour on the counter, he immediately began making letters.  Who knew that flour was a good way to make letters?
As I worked on the upstairs bathroom I brought him up as well so he could watch TV in our bedroom.  I put the hamper at the end of the bed as a table for his snacks.  That didn't last long.  He told me that this was his house.  
While outside working on cleaning up the yard, he wanted to play in the sandbox.  
This boy loves fruit!  He was wearing wolf ears while wolfing down blueberries.  He ate almost the entire pint on this day.  He also began eliminating them as he ate so many.  
Some days we have pillow fights or hide under blankets and pillows.  He made a hiding spot among the pillows.
Tom had an appointment in Green Bay and Ed came along.  At a thrift shop he told me he needed a new shirt.  I found one with Grogu on it and he told me that it was for Halloween.  He picked out this dino sweatshirt and roared at me.
I'm so grateful for the opportunity to provide this service.  I have bonded with this little guy that I could not have done any other way.  I'm so thankful that he doesn't have to go to a daycare.  Whether he is with me or Erin or Sammi, I am assured that he is being loved every day!
 

No comments: