Friday, August 25, 2023

Bay Beach 2023

Our annual trip to Bay Beach (minus Jeff) was a success as usual.  I think next year we will just pack a picnic.  That will give us more time to ride and less time waiting in a restaurant.  
It seemed that all enjoyed riding on the Scrambler.
Even the smallest of us liked it.
Tom didn't mind being next to one of the grandchildren.  But then it was Adam and not one of the littles. 
I think I have more fun watching than riding anything that could make me dizzy.
The helicopters would make me dizzy but not so for children.


I rode the Rockin' Tug last year and didn't like it.  But these guys did.
Most everyone got to ride the bumper cars together.  It was so fun watching them bump into one another and learn how to turn left to back up.
These smiling faces show how I felt.  I did get to ride the ferris wheel with Eddie and Adam.  I also went down the giant slide with a child three times.  
The evenings truly are the best times to go.
One never has to wait to get on a kiddie ride and there isn't much wait time to get on anything else either.
As always, we shut down the park.  We need to go a bit earlier next year.
 

No comments: