Monday, June 5, 2023

Bedroom Refresh

After arriving home from our mission, I did a lot of painting in our home.  I didn't do our bedroom though as it didn't need it.  
While we were in Grand Cayman, Pat said he'd like our bedroom to be the color of the ocean so I've been thinking about that for quite some time.  
If I'm painting our room, then I'm painting over the woodwork.  It isn't quality wood so I don't have an issue doing it.  I just knew it was going to be a lot of work.  Once Andrew was done with his semester, I figured I had a couple of weeks to get it done.  I painted all of the wood except for the actual windows.  I need them to come out in order to do a good job on them.  
I love the crisp clean look of the white wood.  I also love the color called "Sea Cruise".  Our bed and dresser are wood so now they also need a refresh.  Those pictures will come after I get started with that project.
I LOVE IT!
 

No comments: