Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Birthday Girl

 I never need anything special for my birthday.  As long as my husband acknowledges me, that's enough.  He decided a few weeks ago that he wanted to take me to the temple for my birthday.  It was on a Monday so that specific day wasn't going to work.  We planned our trip to the temple the weekend prior.

With all our plans in place, I remembered that Evelyn's birthday party was on that Saturday morning.  We changed our times for temple attendance.  It was wonderful being there!  I've missed it!  After our two temple endowment sessions we checked into our hotel and went out to dinner.  Delicious and expensive!  I forget when we're in Chicago how much more expensive restaurants are.

We arose early on Saturday morning and headed back to Clintonville for Evelyn's pool party.  I lounged in the warm water and enjoyed a long visit with Vonnie Fillmore.  Afterward we had brunch at the Fillmore home.

Monday was my actual birthday.  I did some laundry and finished my painting in the kitchen before spending my afternoon with little Eddie.  He's so sweet!  I really enjoy spending time with him.  He went down for his usual nap without a sound and slept for 2 1/2 hours.

All my children and their families came over for a pizza party.  Butch gave me a birthday card.  I love it!  Sammi made Pat and I matching shirts.  I love being with my family.  It was a great day!








No comments: