Saturday, November 26, 2016

Grands

 While we were in Nauvoo I made an attempt to take some pictures of my amazing grandchildren so I could update my wall.  What I found is that Adam was very good at doing anything for me so I could get a picture.  Brock was also really good, but never gave me a natural smile.  Cami was way too busy for me and Evie too, gave me some good fake smiles.  Butchy was just a hope and a prayer I could get something usable.  Enjoy these smiling faces!
Brock at the stone arch.  Love the background, not the smile so much.
 Adam did a good job here but I was hoping for something with a little more eyes.
 Evie was willing but this was very posed.
 Getting better.  Love how his blue eyes pop out with his shirt.
 Just hanging out.
 
Adam needed a pose by the moonstone.
 This makes me laugh.
 I don't know what he was doing or thinking, but I love his face!
 Cami taking pictures of her own.  At least I think that's what she's doing.
 My favorite of Adam.
 The best one of Butchy.
 I wanted one with his glasses on.
 This is the best I could do of Brock and I love it.  Even though Evie is making a cheesy grin, she's as cute as can be.  I love this picture.
As you can tell, I didn't get any pictures of Cami.  This will have to do.
I adore these beautiful faces and the personalities that go along with them.  

No comments: