Saturday, November 26, 2016

Alex & Cate, A New Eternal Family

 October 22, 2016 was the beginning of a new eternal family with Alex and Cate.  What a wonderful experience to witness their marriage and the beginning of eternity.  Lots of family came to Nauvoo for the occasion.

Evie loves Christine and she helped with the children as they waited outside the temple for the couple to emerge.
 What a gorgeous day it was!  The sun was shining and the sky was brilliant blue.  The temperatures weren't too bad either considering it was the end of October.
 As you can see, sweaters were in order but suit jackets were optional.
 Jeff catching up, or getting to know Matt, Chase and Matt Ainsworth.
 Brett's back has been giving him such grief that sitting is all that is really comfortable for him.
 The colors were just beginning to change in Nauvoo.  At home they were already past peak.
 These two little ladies are such good friends.  It will be a good thing when this family can move to Wisconsin and these two can spend more time together.
 I love that I caught this walk down the stairway.  Alex's face shows what they were both feeling.
 I love Millie's face.  She's such a gem!
 First photo as a family.
 I am amazed at the attention Alex gives this little daughter.  By watching him I can see the love he has for his new daughter.
 Here's a side of Alex I've seen before.  Silliness.
  Since Alex never had a girlfriend growing up, it was really odd to see him constantly kissing his bride.  It was quite foreign for me to see.
 He couldn't keep his eyes off her.
 Clint with two of his boys.
The attempt to get a group photo took a bit of orchestration.  In the end, I don't have a copy of it, but then I don't need one.  What a great opportunity to be in the temple to witness the beginning of another one of my nephews make the best decision of his life in marrying the right woman in the right place by the right authority.  Congratulations!

No comments: