Monday, January 21, 2013

Nursery

Six active little children moved from the Nursery to the Sunbeam class at the beginning of the year.  That left one lone little boy in the Nursery.  Since the Sunbeam teacher was recently called to be a counselor in the Relief Society presidency, the Nursery leaders were moved up to teach the Sunbeams until further notice.  This left one little boy in the nursery with no teacher.  Being the Nana that I am, I couldn't bear to have my little Brocker suffer through Sunday School and Relief Society when he's used to being in the Nursery.

As if I don't have enough to do, I asked the Primary president if I could volunteer my time until who knows when.  Being so young and mostly non verbal, the lessons are very short and easy and very interactive.  Lots of pictures on a flannel board.  Little Jeffrey isn't 18 months for 6 more weeks, but his mom/dad have brought him in to play as well.  I'll admit, I miss Relief Society, but I figure it's a small price to pay so my little grandson gets to have his class.

I wanted to post a photo of his cute little face, but blogger wouldn't cooperate this morning. 

No comments: