Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Erin

, On Sunday my baby girl, Erin, celebrated her 21st birthday!  Holy smoke, where did that time go?  Anyway, in her honor I thought I'd post some of the many faces of my sweet daughter.
 This was the one and only time that all my girls got to play basketball together.  Clare got to play in the alumni vs. Varsity game.  Guess who the official was?
 This was the first time Erin and Sammi got to meet President and Sister Sharp.  They are Pat'ss mission president/wife.  Special people and I'm glad our girls got to meet them. 
 Just a random self portrait in Nauvoo.
After church one day in our old house.  The photo stamp on this one is incorrect.
 Christmas day.  All three girls got this same shirt from their dad.
An October General Conference at least 3 years ago.
 Graduation night.  Also the same day she qualified for the state track meet for the third consecutive time.  I was one proud and excited coach/mom.
 Show us how you got to state!  She loved being a high jumper and was darn good at it.
 Erin's personality coming through in this edited picture.
She and Allyssa were such buddies all through school with plenty of Helen Keller jokes, dinosaur and squirrel inside jokes going on.  This was at the state track meet.
Of course she's best at being a sister and daughter.  Our world would be so strange without Erin in it.  These three are my best girlfriends ever.  I never thought that it would turn out this way, but I'm sure glad it did.
We were in Provo on Sunday and were able to be with her on her birthday.  She's goofy, sensible, strong, spiritual, silly and lovable.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIN!!!!

2 comments:

Miss Erin said...

hahaha. It's about time I get my own blog post. ;) Thanks mommy. Love.

Clare said...

I thought you were going to say, "Our world is so strange with Erin in it." Either one works. Beesh!