Friday, March 2, 2012

Slide Show

 Last week Pat (my husband) was going through his mission letters and memorabilia.  He came across some slides.  We looked at them and decided what we should keep.  My family kept slides for years and so we went through those as well.  Yesterday Walmart made them into a CD.  Here's a sample of what we found.
Pat (my brother) and I.  I was probably about 7 or 8.  I think Adam looks quite a bit like little Pat.

 My brothers and our dog "Puddles."  We called him "Pub."
 My dad.  No trees in the background.  Now there's a huge willow there.
 A Sunday morning sibling photo.  Check out my dress and Kurt's red pants.
 I waited so long to have a sister and here she is probably under a year old. About 1970
This was on a trip to the West in about 1976 or 1977.  We stopped somewhere for ice cream.  Pat dropped his.
Hope you enjoyed these.  More photos to come.

1 comment:

Luana said...

What a cute little girl you were!