Saturday, March 31, 2012

My Beautiful Niece - Happy Birthday

I have many nieces and nephews and I love all of them.  One of them is celebrating a birthday today.  I think she's 25 today and is celebrating her first birthday as a mommy.  She's very naive at times and always outspoken.  She's faced the trial of having her mother leave this world on Nichola's 14th birthday.  Instead of missing my sister, I thought I'd dedicate this post to one who makes me smile.
We were fortunate enough to bring Zack, Nichola, Stef and Lyssa to the City of Joseph pageant with us in 2001.  Nichola continued to come with us for the next four years.  Sibling love.
 I believe Nichola and Erin love one another.
 One evening, I believe after someone's baptism, we were gathered at Kurt and Tina's.  The kids had a bowling ball.  I don't know where that came from.  Here's Lauren in "labor" and about to deliver the ball.   Crazy girls.
 With Erin in Nauvoo.
 See the people standing in the air in the middle of this photo?  That's the Hoffman kids with Bishop Wagner.
 Again in Nauvoo.  This was 2004 at Clare and Clint's wedding.  What a cool August day that was!
 Another cool, breezy day for a wedding.  This time in Chicago.
 Katie, Nichola with Stuart.  Erin in the background.  At Kurt and Tina's house.
 Another COLD, WINDY day for a wedding.  This time in December 2011.  What a beautiful bride.  Cami called her a "princess."
 One of the multiple photos of ALL the grandchildren living in the area.  We added a few Robertsons on this particular day.
 Lauren, Katie and Nick doing heaven only knows. 
Nauvoo, 2001 during the "How Do You Build a City" scene.  This was just a photo op.  Since I was on crutches, I could take pictures.
So today, I say to my beautiful niece, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!  I love you enormously and I'm so proud of the choices you've made.  Enjoy your special day!

2 comments:

Sammi said...

Mom, you have some edits you need to make. It's Lauren about to give birth - not Katie. And Nichola and Katie are holding Stuart, not Oliver. But other than that, I'm sure Nicka will be pleased with the picture selection. =)

Heidi said...

Done.