Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I am....

I read Jenni's post and decided to take the challenge myself. I am different things to different people and so here goes my list. There are more, but this will do for now.
I am
a wife
a mother
a grandmother
a daughter
a sister
an aunt
a coach
a team mate
a seminary teacher
an organist
a choir director
a friend
a blogger
an official
a volunteer
a bill payer
a mother of a missionary (which helps with the next one)
a budgeter
a sweetheart
a snuggler
a listener
a talker
a cook
a planner
a housekeeper
a gardner
a dishwasher
a cleaner
a neighbor
a seamstress
a singer (only for myself)
a barber
a painter
a clothes cleaner
a babysitter
an office clerk
a fan
a chauffer
a message taker
a shopper
a mother-in-law
a visiting teacher
a believer
a follower of Christ
a daughter of God.
With all the things that I am, I should get a raise.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I love your list and I agree with each and everyone of them!! You're amazing and I can totally add a ton more to that list :)