Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Fun with Family

Thanksgiving was here and gone. We had a wonderful day with Pat and Diane's family over for the big meal. Papa and Mary came too. It's been such a long time since we've spent any time with Pat's family. Christmas is just around the corner and I've been busy decorating the house with my Christmas and winter window clings, snowmen and Nativity sets.

Andrew's basketball season has only a week left. He's been playing as a starter this year and having a great time. I'm surprised how much better he's gotten especially at defense. The offensive end of the court still needs some help. Erin's season started last week. She too is a starter and surprised me. She played great on both ends of the court. She isn't afraid to get in the fray and grab rebounds. She also had the first 4 points of their first game. I was impressed with her play. I love watching my children on the field of competition. Probably because I love competition.

Happy birthday to my sweetheart. He celebrated another birthday today. I got him yet another sweater vest from JC Penney. He wore it to work today. My girls sent his picture to channel 2 birthday club and he was quite surprised to see himself this morning. What a "Bad Oscar!"

2 comments:

DJ said...

Hi Heidi. It sounds like you are all doing well..Happy Belated Thanksgiving and I hope you guys all have an awesome Christmas.

Send my birthday wishes to good ole Hank--I sure miss you all a lot!

I think of you often and I am always SO thankful I got to know you and grateful for how you just took all us missionaries in so unselfishly. Love you guys!

Sammi said...

Eww, bad oscar.