Monday, April 24, 2023

Picnic Weather

Coming home from Florida wasn't too bad.  Most of the snow was gone.  Only piles were left.  Of course with all that melting, our lower lawn was flooded.
What added to the flood was that Frank began pumping the water out of the Krueger basement.
My hyacinths loved the weather and came through the ground and began blooming.  So beautiful!
The weather was so nice that I planned a picnic on Friday night.  My family and Edwina was all I was planning to invite and then decided to invite Brett and Sue and Pat and Melody. The mopeds made their way out of the shed as well as a lot of bicycles.  Even our electric bikes made an appearance with everyone who was able and wanted to give them a try were allowed to do so. Everyone came and we ate and talked and played until after 9pm.  
It was so good to be outside and be together!  I love my family!
 

No comments: