Friday, January 25, 2019

Family Pictures 2018

On December 28th, Erin, Andrew & Cierra came home to spend a week with us.  It is always so wonderful to have all my family together.  It makes my heart full to overflowing! 
We decided we needed a better family photo since we didn't get a good one at the wedding in May.  The consensus was to go out to the Wood Fiber and use something there as a backdrop.
As I drove into the yard, I decided we could use a pile of hemlock as the backdrop.  It was really a good spot as not only does it look really great, it blocked the wind.  These five incredible people call me Mom.  I am ever grateful for them.
 Together we make up a pretty great family.
So far, three of these children have brought three more wonderful people into our family.  How blessed we are to call them ours.  It would be tragic if all parents don't feel this same way about their "married in" kids as we do.
Of course, with marriage comes children.  We are currently blessed with eight little people who call us Papa and Nana.  I look forward to the day when there are more people added to this photo and to our family.  
I feel blessed beyond measure as I look at all of these faces.  Blessed to be able to call them mine.  Blessed to know each of their personalities as well as their strengths and struggles. God is indeed good!  I never dreamed 36 years ago, that this would be my posterity.  Blessed beyond words.

No comments: