Saturday, December 2, 2017

Day 30 - Gratitude

Today I'm thankful for gratitude.
 I'm thankful that I have the ability to see the good in just about everything.  I look around my life and give thanks to God for all that I have physically, spiritually, mentally and emotionally.  I find that in my prayers I give thanks and ask for very little....most of the time.
I recall President Monson giving a talk called "An Attitude of Gratitude" which I could totally relate to.  I can be negative at times but for the most part I am a very positive, upbeat kind of person.  I love life.  I love my life!  Even with the difficulties I've faced, I have never blamed God for those difficulties.  I've always, always come out stronger in the end.  As I look back over the past month I've discovered that I have more to be grateful for than I thought.  Most of it belongs in the intangible class.  I can't put a price on it.  It doesn't mean the same to others as it does to me.  They are very personal things.  I'm grateful that I have the personality that I do and I'm able to see how blessed I am!

No comments: