Saturday, September 10, 2016

Family Pictures

While Erin was home we planned a family photo.  But, Pat's work schedule got in the way and we were unable to keep our appointment with Liz.  So, Sunday evening we got out the tripod and did our best to get a couple of shots.
 It is really difficult to get the children all looking nice.  As you can see, Evie has her tongue sticking out.  Still they all look nice.
It has been a very long time since we had a picture of just our children.  This was very impromptu but still I love these faces.  They make my life complete.  It was difficult for me to let Erin leave and go back to Utah.  I will see her again the beginning of October but still, I wish she were closer.  We talk most every day but it just isn't the same.
I have amazing people to call my children!

No comments: