Thursday, August 7, 2014

City of Joseph Reunion

 A long weekend at Camp Nauvoo with many friends from our City of Joseph family.  We saw some people we haven't seen in 10 years.  It was fabulous!  Of course, we had our four beautiful grandchildren along so that was extra fun. Evie wasn't too sure about the stilt thing.
 Brock wanted to try all the games.
 Adam needed to try rolling the hoop.  He did pretty good.
 They all sat down and watched a puppet show and each brought home a sock puppet.
 There was a race between Pat and Rhonda in braiding.  I'm guessing Rhonda won.
 A handcart ride.  All the kids rode with their Papa while Clare and Sammi pulled and Tom pushed.
 I took a picture of each of the kids on the temple grounds.  Cami's turned out super cute once we got past the posing.
 Adam didn't give me many good shots but I love this one.
 Evie was a moving target so I was very pleased to get this one.
 I got a lot of this one.  He gave me the best smile.  I even got a few of him doing his "David" face.
 We haven't seen Ellen and Bennett in 10 years.  They look at young and beautiful as ever.
 Deanna did her best to get all of us but you can see we had some unwilling participants.
 Clare, DeAnna and baby Anne.
 The kids on Monday morning on the banks of the Mississippi.
We had to wait on the bridge for a barge so some got out to watch.
 


No comments: