Saturday, February 1, 2014

Miracles

I am blessed to be able to see miracles in my life.  Sometimes I am on the receiving end as well.  On Monday night my sinuses were stuffed up.  Tuesday during the day they weren't bad but as soon as I layed down in the evening, they started draining.  Yucky.  I propped myself up and slept somewhat better but when I got out of bed in the morning, I knew I had a sinus infection.  I despise going to the the doctor in order to get antibiotics for healing purposes.

Wednesday morning I sat up and tried to let things drain.  My sweetie asked if I wanted a blessing.  I figured it couldn't hurt so I exercised some faith in the healing power of Christ via the priesthood.  I put in a good day and by evening I knew I was going to be able to sleep without the tossing because of the plugged sinuses.  No medication, no doctor visit.

I thank my Heavenly Father for the miracle of healing in my life.  It isn't the first time I have had a miracle of healing and I am sure it won't be the last. 

No comments: