Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Results

Seven weeks ago I began a fitness class with some other ladies from the community and school.  The first day wasn't too bad but the second class was a killer.  I came home and just sat.  I don't think there was a muscle in my body that didn't ache.  Since then, I still have lots of aching muscles and some days are really hard, but other days I love.  I found out that I like kick boxing and aerobics.  I don't like yoga.  I can tell that I really do have abs under the belly fat cause I can feel them working!

Our last class was Monday and we don't have enough people for our trainer to come out to Gresham. :(  But, she will still keep us as a class.  We just have to go to Shawano.  I can see results!  Some on the scale but more with the measuring tape and the way my clothes fit around my waist.  Not as tight as they used to be.  Yippee!  So, today begins the next 12 classes.  I have to admit that sometimes I'm in class thinking, "Why am I doing this?  I must be insane cause this is really hard."  But then I see results and know that all that hard work is worth it. 

No comments: